Online Bill Pay
You can pay your OAM bill online!
For billing questions, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions.
If you need further assistance or have questions regarding your account, please call our Billing Department at 616-459-3900 ext. 1122.
We are here to help! We can answer your financial questions and assist with:
- Payment agreements
- Processing Care Credit Payments
- Hardship Applications
- Pre-surgical or injection payments
To be approved for a payment agreement, contact the Patient Financial Experience Team at (616) 459-2026, Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm.
Payment plans typically follow these guidelines. If your account balance is:
- $150.00 or less, we require it be paid in full within 3 months.
- $150.01 to $500, it must be paid in full in 6 months.
- $500.01 to $1,000, twelve monthly payments are required, each equal to a minimum of 8% of your total account balance.
- $1,000.01 to $5,000, eighteen monthly payments are required, each equal to a minimum of 5% of your total account balance.
- $5,000.01 and greater, 24 monthly payments are required, each equal to a minimum of 4% of your total account balance.
Orthopaedic Associates of Michigan may provide a financial hardship assistance if a patient is considered indigent. Indigent is defined as a patient whose financial condition is of the nature that if they did pay their deductible and/or co-payments the money used would take away their ability to support themselves.
We will follow current year Federal Poverty Guidelines for dismissal of a patient’s financial responsibility.
To apply for financial hardship assistance, please complete the Application for Financial Assistance. Return the application and required documents to:
Orthopaedic Associates of Michigan
Attn: Billing Department
1111 Leffingwell NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525
Questions? Call the Patient Financial Experience Team at (616) 459-2026, Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm.