We offer Fellowship Programs in foot and ankle and joint reconstruction specialties for orthopedic resident graduates. Our high volume clinic allows fellows to have specialized training in a private practice model.
We partner with West Michigan area residency and college programs, including:
- University of Michigan Health – West Orthopaedic Surgery Residency (contact email@example.com with questions)
- Corewell Health/Michigan State University Orthopaedic Residency Program (contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions)
- Grand Rounds Lecture Series (for orthopaedic residents)
- Michigan Medical Education Research Center Lectures (for junior surgical medical students)
- Calvin College
- Ferris State University
- Grand Valley State University
- Michigan State University
We also partner with college and university programs from across the state and the country, including:
- Saginaw Valley State University
- Spring Arbor University
- Yale University School of Medicine
- Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- University of Lynchburg
- Trine University
To apply for a clinical rotation, please complete our Education Application.
OAM welcomes graduate, undergraduate and high school (age 18+) students who would like to shadow a provider. You are permitted up to three full days in clinic to observe. To apply, please complete our Education Application. For more information, please contact us at REI@oamichigan.com.
If you’re interested in having one of our providers speak at a community event or lecture series, please contact us at REI@oamichigan.com. We’re serious about our commitment to give back to the community.