Fracture Specialists & Trauma Care
From acute fracture care to rehabilitation and reconstruction, our team of fellowship-trained, board-certified orthopaedic traumatologists set the standards for trauma/fracture care around the world.
You may make your own appointment to see one of our Orthopaedic Trauma specialists; no referral is needed (unless it is required by your insurance).
- Adult and Pediatric Fracture Care
- Foot and Ankle Trauma
- Geriatric and Osteoporotic Fracture Care
- Malunions, Delayed Unions, and Nonunions
- Osteomyelitis and Infections
- Pelvis and Acetabular Fractures
- Periarticular Fractures
Limb Reconstruction & Function
Our trauma specialists serve hospitals and healthcare facilities, including Level I trauma centers, assisting with limb reconstruction, and restoring function.