Community-wide collaboration is an essential aspect of OAM’s medical research. With private practices, hospitals, and medical schools working together, more wide-reaching, comprehensive and detailed projects are possible. In turn, the results of these studies expand the knowledge base for everyone involved, as well as the medical community beyond West Michigan.
Collaboration occurs with:
- Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Center
- Mercy Health St. Marys
- Metro Health
- Spectrum Health
- Van Andel Institute
Education is the foundation of the research department at OAM. Members of the clinical research team possess academic positions at area universities, and actively work with residents and students. We believe that inciting an appreciation and passion for research early is an unique contribution we make to our community.
Academic partnerships include:
- Calvin College
- Ferris State University
- Grand Valley State University
- Metro Health University of Michigan Health Orthopaedic Surgery Residency
- Michigan State University
- Spectrum Health/Michigan State University Orthopaedic Residency Program