Physicians & Staff
The staff of our Spine Center includes fellowship-trained, board-certified orthopedic surgeons specializing in surgical and nonsurgical treatment of cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spinal disorders and fractures, as well as pain management and electrodiagnostic medicine. Our physicians are supported by an expert team of highly trained physical therapists, nurses, radiologists, and other key professionals working together to provide expert care for disorders and trauma of the spine.
Kenneth J. Easton MD
Dr. Easton specializes in the surgical treatment of cervical, thoracic and lumbar spinal disorders.
His interests include herniated discs, spinal stenosis, fusions and complex revision surgery.
- Undergraduate - Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, B.S., Biochemistry, High Honors, 1983
- Medical - Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, East Lansing, MI, M.D., 1987
- Residency - Wayne State University, Detroit, MI, 1987 - 1992
- Fellowship - University Hospital, SUNY Health Science Center, Syracuse, NY, Spine, 1992 - 1993
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Professional Memberships
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Society
- Kent County Medical Society
- Michigan State Medical Society
- North American Spine Society, Spine Curriculum Subcommittee
- Spectrum Health Neuroscience Institute