Patient Portal Instructions
Below are the necessary steps that you will need to take to access the patient portal for Orthpaedic Associates of Michigan.
- Please go to www.nextmd.com
- If you are enrolled in the patient portal enter your username and password.
- If you are a new patient click the “Enroll Now” button to register for the patient portal
- After reading the terms and conditions click the “accept” button.
- Enter your security token number (found in email with the subject line “Important Appointment Reminder”), your email address and date of birth.
- Create a case sensitive username and password.
- Choose a security question and then create a security question.
- You will receive an email that you have completed enrollment.
- Once enrolled your medical history forms will be in your inbox on the left side of your screen. Under where it says inbox you will see Orthopaedic Associates of Michigan, the date the forms were sent, your name and medical history V2. (click this to obtain your forms)
- Navigate through the forms using the “next button” (green arrow) at the top of your screen.
- When you have filled out your forms completely click the “submit completed forms” button at the top of the screen.
- You will receive a notice the forms have been sent.
- If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call the patient portal group at (616) 459-7101 ext.: 1138.