Physicians & Staff
Gregory J. Golladay MD
Dr. Golladay specializes in minimally-invasive knee replacement and "no wear" hip replacement.
Minimally invasive knee replacement means smaller scars and a quicker recovery than traditional total knee replacement.
"No wear" hip replacement uses a new bearing surface that shows no evidence of wear after more than 30 million steps, or the equivalent of approximately 30 years of use. "No wear" bearing surface was developed at Harvard University, where Dr. Golladay trained.
Dr. Golladay discusses new option for knee surgery on WOOD TV's Eight West.
FOX 17 interviews Dr. Golladay about new knee surgery options through a partnership between Spectrum Health and Orthopaedic Associates of Michigan.
- Medical Degree - Louisiana State University School of Medicine
- Undergraduate Degree - University of Virginia
- Fellowship - Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard University
- Residency and Internship - Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Michigan Medical Center, General Surgery, University of Michigan Medical Center
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Kent County Medical Society
- Michigan Orthopedic Society
- Michigan State Medical Society
- 2012 Patients' Choice Award Winner
- 2013 Patients' Choice Aware Winner - America's Most Compassionate Doctors