Physicians & Staff
Robert L. DeMaagd MD
Dr. DeMaagd specializes in the surgical and non-surgical treatment of a myriad of bone and joint conditions in individuals of all ages.
His special interests include arthroscopic surgery, joint replacement, shoulder surgery and knee ligament reconstruction, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of athletic injuries.
- Undergraduate - Calvin College, Grand Rapids, MI, B.S., Biochemistry Double Major, 1979
- Medical - University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, M.D., With Distinction, 1983
- Internship - University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Madison, WI, 1983 - 1984
- Residency - University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, 1984 - 1988, A.A. McBeath, M.D., Chairman
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Society
- Kent County Medical Society
- Michigan State Medical Society