Physicians & Staff
The staff of our Spine Center includes fellowship-trained, board-certified orthopedic surgeons specializing in surgical and nonsurgical treatment of cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spinal disorders and fractures, as well as pain management and electrodiagnostic medicine. Our physicians are supported by an expert team of highly trained physical therapists, nurses, radiologists, and other key professionals working together to provide expert care for disorders and trauma of the spine.
James R. Stubbart MD
Dr. Stubbart specializes in the operative and non-operative treatment of spinal disorders and orthopaedic trauma.
- Medical Degree - Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
- Undergraduate Degree - University of Michigan
- Fellowship - Spine, Charlotte Presbyterian Orthopaedic Hospital
- Residency and Internship - Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Kent County Medical Society
- Michigan Orthopedic Society
- Michigan State Medical Society
- Mid-American Orthopaedic Association
- North American Spine Society