Physicians & Staff
The staff of our Spine Center includes fellowship-trained, board-certified orthopedic surgeons specializing in surgical and nonsurgical treatment of cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spinal disorders and fractures, as well as pain management and electrodiagnostic medicine. Our physicians are supported by an expert team of highly trained physical therapists, nurses, radiologists, and other key professionals working together to provide expert care for disorders and trauma of the spine.
Scott S. Russo MD
Dr. Scott Russo specializes in the surgical and non-surgical treatment of spinal disorders and orthopaedic fracture care.
He is accomplished in all areas of cervical, thoracic and lumbar spinal surgeries, including trauma, tumors, degenerative conditions, scoliosis and herniated discs.
- Undergraduate - Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, B.S., Chemistry, Graduated with Honors, 1979
- Medical - Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI, M.D., 1984
- Internship - Blodgett Memorial Medical Center, Grand Rapids, MI, Categorical Internship, 7/84 - 6/85
- Residency - Grand Rapids Orthopaedic Residency Program, Grand Rapids, MI, Orthopaedic Surgery, 6/85 - 6/89
- Fellowship - Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Springfield, IL, Orthopaedic Spine Surgery, 8/89 - 7/90
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Kent County Medical Society
- Michigan Orthopaedic Society
- Michigan State Medical Society