Resources for Researchers
The OAM Research and Education Institute offers a full-service experience for collaborators.
Our staff facilitate researchers starting and finishing projects on site, without the need for outside management.
- Academic Literature Review
- Protocol Development
- Grant Writing and Submissions
- Contract and Finance Negotiation
- IRB/Regulatory Administrative Requirements
- Informed Consent and HIPAA Process
- Data Collection
- Retrospective: We have one of the largest orthopaedic databases in the Midwest, spanning several decades.
- Prospective: We are a high-volume clinic with a large patient base that treats several thousand patients monthly.
- Statistical Analysis
- Quality Assurance
- Manuscript Writing and Formatting
- Publication Review and Submission
- Medical Illustration